In today’s connected world, a website is arguably the most important tool that your business has in its marketing arsenal. The internet is the first place people look when they begin the process of buying goods or services, and your website is like a virtual employee that works around the clock to sell your message, product, or service to prospective buyers.
WordPress Web Design Services
Websites designed and built using WordPress, the world’s most popular CMS (content management system).
There’s a reason that more than 60 million websites have been built on WordPress. From TechCrunch to TED, CNN, Major League Baseball and the National Football League, companies large and small choose WordPress for it’s ease of use, highly customizable format, and consistently updated technology backbone.
Our solutions include:
- Development of a website strategy that reflects your brand, business objectives, target audience, and the larger competitive landcape
- Installation of the WordPress CMS
- Customization of a premium WordPress theme reflecting your brand, and including your logo and colors
- Customized administrative dashboard allowing even novices to maintain your website with minimal training
- Transfer of your existing website content
- Spam filtering features
- Google Analytics integration
- Search engine optimization
- Social bookmarking and sharing capabilities
- A blog, if appropriate
- Contact form and Google map of your business location
- Transfer of the new website to your chosen hosting platform
- Two hours of training for your staff on WordPress
Additional features and customizations are available upon request.
WordPress website packages start at $9,000.
Contact us for a custom quote based on your specific project needs and timeline.
What Our Clients Are Saying
"I wanted to say a big thank you about your assistance and dedication to help on the launch of OneWindow Workplace. I love the site and it is exactly what I was expecting. You build this in record time and the process was painless. We had a great launch in Boston and the reception has exceeded my expectations."