Here at Quintain Marketing, we design and build websites using the WordPress content management system (CMS). WordPress is currently the most popular CMS) in use on the Internet. It is used by over 14.7% of Alexa Internet’s “top 1 million” websites and, as of August 2011, powers 22% of all new websites.
Content management systems like WordPress are websites, but much more dynamic. When people think of websites, they usually are thinking of something that is “static”, or used just to display information. A CMS by contrast allows a business to easily publish articles, pictures and videos, create conversations and manage everything easily from a simple dashboard. WordPress can be built to do anything websites can do, and the user can control everything themselves.
Our WordPress Website Package
Quintain Marketing’s WordPress Website Package includes:
- Development of a website strategy that reflects your brand, business objectives, target audience, and the larger competitive landcape
- Installation of the WordPress CMS
- Customization of a premium WordPress theme reflecting your brand, and including your logo and colors
- Customized administrative dashboard allowing even novices to maintain your website with minimal training
- Transfer of your existing website content to your new site and four hours of copywriting for the creation of new or additional content
- Spam filtering features
- Google Analytics integration
- Search engine optimization
- Automatic, weekly backups of your website sent to you by email
- Social bookmarking and sharing capabilities
- A blog, if appropriate
- Contact form and Google map of your business location
- Transfer of the new website to your chosen hosting platform
- Two hours of training for your staff on WordPress
Additional features and customization are available upon request.
Pricing for our WordPress Website Package begins at $6,500.